How Long does it take to get my order?
• Orders within Lagos are delivered within 5-7 working days once payment has been confirmed and 7-10 working days for international orders.
• Exceptions: Jackets and Corsets are 7-10 working days for local orders and 10-15 working days for international orders.
• Express Orders: this is dependent on product availability, kindly send in n Email to confirm before proceeding.
- In light of Covid-19 kindly give an additional 2-3 working days for delivery.
• Orders are only processed after payment has been confirmed.
• We accept Bank Transfer to our Naira and Uk account, PayPal, Credit / Debit Card payments, POS in Store.
Are your pieces true to size?
• Yes they are true to the size chart, kindly review the measurements in the size chart to your actual measurements to select a size.
Does your Fabric have stretch in it?
• NO, Our Fabric has no stretch in it, kindly look through the size chart when ordering.
• We strongly advice custom size clients to come in for a fitting! Or request to send in images or videos of the pieces on them for virtual fittings if they are unable to come in to the studio.
Custom orders are made to order and may take additional time to produce, you may need at least one fitting if you are available to come in to the studio
* Custom Sizing is at an additional cost of £20
* Alterations on non custom orders is at an additional cost of £20
• We accept exchanges and offer Store Credit for full priced items, in good condition, sent back in to the store 14 days after receiving.
• Return Shipping cost would be covered by the client, and the exchange is sent in free of charge.
• All Custom Sizing Sales are final.
- All Sales items are Final.
•All items approved by the client after fittings, and brought back in for alterations is at the cost of alterations.
Do note, by purchasing on our website you are agreeing to this policy, so please read all carefully and ask for our assistance if required. You can email us on firstname.lastname@example.org